Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lancaster Quilt Show

What a great time we had!


Laura, Lois, Dawn, Amy V and I were up and on the road by 7 AM, and got to Lancaster at 9, just as the doors opened. Jenn met us there, and we saw Amy McA later in the morning. We finally bumped into Deb later that afternoon. At first, I thought, 8 hours at a quilt show? You've got to be crazy! But the time flew by. Lots of great shopping. Lots of great quilts (more pictures later!) Oh, and of the 6 ladies below, 3 will go home with new machines within the week. (Ladies, I don't want to out you ~ I'll leave that up to you! Here's a clue:  I'm not one of them. Sad face.)


One of the highlights was bumping into Jay McCarroll!


He was totally adorable, nice as can be, extremely gracious as we gushed and posed for pictures! And he looked amazing! (I was going to say something, like he had gotten skinny, but didn't want to embarrass him, or me for that matter.) Best news of all, he said he'd be happy to come see us in Baltimore! Let's make this happen gals!


2 comments:

  1. Wish I could have joined you! It looks like you ladies had loads of fun. And how sweet to have bumped into Jay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete