Thursday, June 14, 2012

Round Robin Reveal!

As I was working on the Round Robin quilt for June, I realized, hey, I'm getting one back! They were so fun to work on, I forgot that others were working on mine as well! After 6 months of stitching, Sunday we had the Big Reveal! We had 12 participating this time. After you see these awesome quilts, I'm sure you'll want to be a part of the next round, starting up at the July meeting. You can sign up in the forum, or simply come to the July meeting with your starter row ready!

I tagged the owner's quilts by memory. Which means lots of room for error. Let me know if I got yours wrong and I'll fix it!

Brownie's

Daniella's

Heather's

Lainey's

Laura's

Linda's

Mandy's

Maria's

Nancy's

Amy's

Deb's

Dawn's

1 comment:

  1. I love how these turned out! It was a challenge to come up with the row each month but they all look awesome!

    ReplyDelete