Thursday, August 2, 2012

Just Wanted to Share...

This isn't really a Modern quilt design, but I posted this over on My Blog, and I wanted to share here too ~ This is my little quilt called Spring Garden Delight and you can read about her previous travels Here if you missed it.   She was in the Fons & Porter's Love of Quilting Magazine in the Spring, and now she's making an appearance on TV!  I'm excited to announce that this little gal is being featured on the Fons & Porter's Love of Quilting TV Show episode #2007 :) 

Check and see if your local PBS station carries Fons & Porter's Love of Quilting.  If you live in the Maryland area, Maryland Public Television is scheduled to run it this Saturday, August 4th at 6:00 a.m., so set that DVR!

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment