The first big announcement for members of the Baltimore Modern Quilt Guild!
Reply below if you'd like to participate in the challenge. Our, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or, reply to the post on the Baltimore MQG page on the Modern Quilt Guild Site. Reply no later that 8/29 to be a part.
Be sure to activate your membership on the Modern Quilt Guild Website to activate your membership (www.themodernquiltguild.com) then Community/Groups and find our guild.
We are so excited to announce Riley Blake Designs as this year’s sponsor of the 3rd annual MQG fabric challenge.
Basics! We all love those wonderful basics from Riley Blake. They are generously providing each official MQG member 6 fat eighths from their Basic category. Each member will be receiving fabrics like these colors and patterns.
- The challenge runs from September 2013-December 2013.
- Members can make anything they want as long as it is quilted!
- Add in any solids or Riley Blake printed fabric.
- You do not need to use all the fabrics given to you.
- Upload and share your photos to the Fabric Challenge Forum on the Community site.
- MQGs can create guild specific challenges, as long as the other guidelines are upheld.
- Don’t forget to use the #mqgrileyblakechallenge on Instragram and Twitter!
- To sign up-LEADERS and INDIVIDUAL members sign up hereby Aug 31st, 2013. Please note that if you belong to a guild, your leader will be signing you up.